TicketPoS System Features
- Fully integrated ticketing and point of sale machine, hand held and lightweight
- Real time ticket validation and fraud controls
- Fully Approved PCI & EMV compliant
- Contactless, E Wallet, Smart Pay, Chip and Pin, Swipe, Cash and Vouchers
- Always on – Takes payments even offline
- Cloud based back office / no specialist software required
- Live Dashboard reporting
- Low operating costs & location enabled
What our clients say
“Since the introduction of the ECR system we have seen a marked upturn in sales and profits.” Kevin Dyson – EPoS Manager, Big Bus Tours
“Once launched we immediately saw a 20% increase in on board revenue, driven by the additional payment options, like contactless and improved security from ticket validation.” Danny Elford – Director National Express – Hotel Hoppa
- Software designed specifically for the land train.
- In use with Dotto since it was produced last year, and soon to be installed in Bournemouth.
- Closes gaps associated with cash handling and paper tickets
- All tickets are printed direct from the device
- Takes all payment types including contactless and mobile wallet
- Auto-updates using GPS so drivers don’t need to worry about updating the stop or selecting the correct stop, if needed.
- Clear and intuitive screens – large buttons, clear text. Requires minimal training.
- Anti-fraud, tickets use dynamic QR codes which prevent duplication or re-use unless authorised (e.g. day rider tickets can be re-used for the limited time they are valid but the system will refuse the ticket if the same code used twice on same vehicle or same time at different locations).
- Instant reporting, live dashboard, and visibility of on-the-ground sales activity accurate to a few metres (using GPS)
- Clear and easy to manage (users, products, tickets, promotions, discounts etc etc)
- Completely mobile, and suitable for seasonal use only.
- Use any browser – system is cloud-based meaning you don’t need any specialist software.